PIMA Announces 2017 MidYear Meeting & Trade Show: MatureTech Meets InsurTech
Chicago, IL – April 12, 2017 – The Professional Insurance Marketing Association (PIMA) will hold its MidYear Meeting & Trade Show from July 20 – 23, 2017 at the Skamania Lodge, Stevenson, WA (near Portland, Oregon). PIMA’s conferences attract the C-suite leaders in affinity benefits distribution.
“PIMA’s founders were the original disruptors in insurance distribution and P2P insurance,” said William Suneson, President of the Professional Insurance Marketing Association (PIMA). “Our summer Meeting & Trade Shows always focus on InsureTech and MarkeTTech—helping us, and new partners, thrive in the new ecosystem.”
The conference will focus on innovations that are changing the industry. Program highlights include:
• Innovation: The convergence of the old and new worlds—and implications for the future. Hear from leaders at Majesco, Liberty Mutual Innovation, Aon, and Haven Life.
• The Next Generation of Affinity Marketing: social media, new types of loyalty programs (like the Marsh & Tesla partnership), and how consumers connect & buy today. Hear from leaders at Marsh, RPM, and Homesite.
• Game-Changing technologies: InsurTech innovators will show & tell. Hear from leaders from SalesForce, Denim, LimeLight Health, Insurify and RFP365.
• An update on Regulations & Capitol Hill.
• Millennials’ impact on our future business.
PIMA’s 2017 Marketing Methods Competition winners will be announced.
Limited Exhibitor opportunities are available.
The early bird registration and housing deadline is June 1. Non-members are welcome. For a brochure, to exhibit, or to register, call 817-569-7462 (PIMA) or click here.
About PIMA — Where Affinity Business Grows
The Professional Insurance Marketing Association (PIMA) convenes the leaders in affinity benefits distribution to foster commerce, cultivate relationships, engage in thought leadership, and serve as a regulatory resource.